Citizens living in Canada may apply through the Embassy for certifications on convictions (Police Clearance Certificate), celibacy, etc. Inquiries are sent to the relevant state bodies for processing. Processing time is usually 1-2 months.
- Request Letter (download);
- Copy of passport or National Identity Card (şəxsiyyət vəsiqəsi) of the applicant;
- Document indicating applicant's current status in Canada (PR card, work or student authorization).
- Copies of relevant supporting documents (if any)
- 10 USD. Only money orders are accepted. Please, make the payment to the order of the Embassy of Azerbaijan;
- Important notice: No money orders issued by ScotiaBank are accepted.
How to apply
- Please, note that the Consular section of the Embassy accepts documents request applications via mail only. The request must include a prepaid return envelope (Express Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL). The Embassy of Azerbaijan does not assume any responsibility for the loss postal delivery. As the Embassy does not keep tracking numbers of your mail, you are advised to keep a record of it in order to track your mail package returning to you. Please, send all the above-mentioned required documents to:
Embassy of Azerbaijan
275 Slater Street, Suite 1203
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5H9