Power of Attorney
In the diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the notary acts shall be carried out by authorized officials - consuls. The consul shall certify a power of attorney issued on behalf of one or more persons on behalf of one or more persons. The power of attorney is issued for any period (except for the power of attorneys on vehicles). Power of attorney on vehicles issued for a period of no more than one year.
Information about the legalization of a Power of Attorney issued by a local notary can be found on this page.
- Request Letter (download);
- Original and copy of the valid passport or identification card (şəxsiyyət vəsiqəsi) of trustee
- Copy of valid passport or identification card (şəxsiyyət vəsiqəsi) of the trusted person
- Other relevant documents depending on the text of the power of attorney
- 20 USD. Only money orders are accepted. Please, make the payment to the order of the Embassy of Azerbaijan;
- Important notice: No money orders issued by ScotiaBank are accepted.
How to apply
- Only complete applications will be accepted.
- The person must come to the Embassy in person with the above-mentioned documents. For this purpose, please contact the Consular Section of the Embassy in advance to schedule an appointment.