Attestation of Signature
The attestation of signature is a process by which a signature is written by a specific person in presence of a notary, in this case, the consul. Accordingly, he/she certifies that the signature belongs to the person who is signing. The consul will not take responsibility for the content of the document. Rather, he/she is only there to attest the authenticity of the signature.
- Original and copy of the valid passport or identification card (şəxsiyyət vəsiqəsi);
- Other relevant documents, if applicable.
- 20 USD. Only money orders are accepted. Please, make the payment to the order of the Embassy of Azerbaijan;
- Important notice: No money orders issued by ScotiaBank are accepted.
How to apply
- Only complete applications will be accepted.
- The person must come to the Embassy in person with the above-mentioned documents. For this purpose, please contact the Consular Section of the Embassy in advance to schedule an appointment.