Registration of citizens permanently residing in Canada
All citizens of Azerbaijan who reside in Canada must be registered at the Consular Section of the Embassy of Azerbaijan. This registration enables all citizens of Azerbaijan to obtain consular assistance and the possibility to vote from Canada if there is an election period in Azerbaijan.
Those Azerbaijani citizens who live permanently in Canada will be registered as RESIDENTS whereas those who move in for a limited period of time, e.g. for the purpose of taking an academic course, will be registered as NON RESIDENTS.
- Completed application form (download)
- Two (2) photographs of 3x4 cm., in color.
- Valid passport or photocopy
- Azerbaijani National Identity Card (şəxsiyyət vəsiqəsi) or photocopy.
- Document indicating your current status in Canada (PR card, work or student authorization).
- Free of charge
How to apply
- The documents must be mailed to the Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan to Canada. Address:
Embassy of Azerbaijan
275 Slater Street, Suite 1203
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5H9