ASAN Visa (e-Visa)
Only holders of Canadian passports are eligible to aplly for ASAN Visa (e-Visa). Holders of Canadian Travel Documents are not allowed to purchase ASAN Visa (e-Visa) and will be denied to enter the Republic of Azerbaijan!
Embassy of Azerbaijan strongly recommends for all short term visitors(duration of stay up to 30 days) to apply for visa through the e-Visa portal. E-visa portal is created to faciliate the visa application process.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ONLY OFFICIAL WEBSITE IS https://evisa.gov.az/en/
- Note: All e-Visa related questions/complains must be addressed to them directly from their website: https://evisa.gov.az/en/contact
To avoid fraud websites please use only the official e-Visa website which is mentioned above. Complains about fraud website experiences will not be responed.
- Standard e-Visa is issued within 3 working days (20 USD).
- Urgent e-Visa is issued within 3 hours regardless of holidays and non-working days (50 USD).
- e-Visa has a single entry status and valid for the period of 90 days with 30 days permission to stay in Azerbaijan.
- List of countries eligible for e-Visa