The consul shall certify copies of documents issued by departments, enterprises or organizations which do not contradict the law, have legal significance, and certification is not prohibited.
- The original document to be certified copy or extract
- Photocopy of the document to be certified. (No photocopies will be done at the Embassy).
- Original and copy of the valid passport or identification card (şəxsiyyət vəsiqəsi) of the person to whom the document belongs.
- 20 USD. Only money orders are accepted. Please, make the payment to the order of the Embassy of Azerbaijan;
- Important notice: No money orders issued by ScotiaBank are accepted.
How to apply
- Please, note that the Embassy accepts applications for confirmation of authenticity of copies and extracts from documents via mail only. The request must include a prepaid return envelope (Express Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL). The Embassy of Azerbaijan does not assume any responsibility for the loss postal delivery. As the Embassy does not keep tracking numbers of your mail, you are advised to keep a record of it in order to track your mail package returning to you. Please, send all the above-mentioned required documents to:
Embassy of Azerbaijan
275 Slater Street, Suite 1203
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5H9