Documents required to repatriate the passport with the expiration date:
- copy of original passport with expired valid passport and pages 2, 3, 4, 5 - in 2 copies
- Hand-written petition for the registration of a national passport on behalf of the embassy - An application form is attached below.
The application should contain the following:
- a) surname, name, patronymic of the citizen;
- b) address and telephone number of his / her residence;
- c) The reason why he / she lived in Canada for a decade and who came to the country (permanently, contracted, student)
- d) Reasons for the issuance of a new national passport (expiration of the passport validity period, age of 18 years);
- e) Whether the citizen of the Republic of Azerbaijan applies for his / her departure from citizenship or not;
- f) Passport must be marked with a valid passport for certain reasons, if necessary.
- Passport color photographs, 3 × 4 sizes - 4 pieces (person's name and surname must be written behind the photographs, citizens who have reached the age of 18 and who have been in the passport for the first time must confirm one of the pictures in a notary). Photos of ladies with horses are not accepted.
- Citizen's identity card (or certificate of birth of the citizen of the Republic of Azerbaijan who has not reached the age of 15)
- Notary certified copy of the document confirming the person's permanent residence (Permanent Resident Card) - 2 copies (only one approved)
A citizen without such a certificate must submit a certificate of employment or education in the country.
There is no need to translate a statement or a statement.
- Completed application form (The questionnaire should be written in Azerbaijani language with Latin script).
- Completed "Registration book of the citizen of the Republic of Azerbaijan who permanently resides abroad".
- $ 55 US Dollars for Money Order (fee is paid to the Embassy of Azerbaijan)
- 40AZN manat duty must be paid in Baku treasury of Passport and Registration Department of Ministry of Internal Affairs
Note: Electronic payment of state duty can be done by entering into the "Electronic Payment for State Duties, Fines and Service Fees" in the AR Interior Ministry's official website (www.mia.gov.az).
- Payment envelope - Prepaid return envelope (should be placed on the envelope)
Documents required for passport issuance to citizens applying for passport, who are 18 years of age and who are applying for passport for the first time:
Hand-written petition of the citizen in the form mentioned above
Application form - in 2 copies
colored dull (matt) photo - 4 pieces
copy of birth certificate - 2 copies (1 notary certified)
Copy of the passport page 2, 3, 4, 5 of the passport of any of the parents' parents
medical certificate about blood group
Requirements for payment of state duty at $ 55 and 40 manats
Completed "Registration book of the citizen of the Republic of Azerbaijan who permanently resides abroad".
When issuing a passport to a citizen who has not reached 18 years of age, the following documents should be submitted, besides the above-mentioned documents:
Medical certificate about blood group (this document is not required when a child's is submitted)
Document certifying the rights of the adoptive parent, guardian or custodian of children deprived of parental care
Fingerprints are not taken from citizens who have not reached the age of 15.
* AR citizens with past USSR passports should submit a certificate about the blood group, along with the mentioned documents, when applying for an AR passport.
* In case of loss or damage to a citizen's passport, a relevant certificate shall be obtained from the police of the lost passport and shall apply to the Embassy with a request for loss of passport. In these cases (for loss or deliberate spoilage of passport), it is also envisaged to pay a fine in accordance with Article 331 of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
* When the passport is stolen, a valid certificate from the police officer should be obtained and the application should be addressed to the embassy.
* In addition to the above-mentioned documents, students must submit a certificate of military service or extension of the call period.
* Documents that are not drawn up in the order specified or carefully prepared will be returned without consideration.
* The expiration date of passports through the embassy is approximately 3-4 months.